Sakura Range Hood – U2II (Stainless Steel)
- 6″ diameter exhaust yields 350-680 C.F.M
- 7″ diameter exhaust yields 800 C.F.M
- 2-4 sones
- Patented grease trapping & filter.
- Extracts 85% of grease before entering the interior of the range hood, ducts & vent caps.
- Front smoke baffler to keep steam within the range hood’s surface area
- Twin sensor loaded motors
- Twin centrifugal turbo blades
- Non-stick coated fan blades for easy cleaning
- The two motors of the range hood are placed distinctively to be directly atop the two front burners of the standard North American stove tops
- It is a unique design to the North American market
- The model is 30% quieter than the average range hood with the same specifications
- 4 extra ventilating outlet are placed at the rear of the range hood
- Oil cones at the bottom of each fan
- Rear side oil collectors are tucked into the range hood
- Rocker switch (2 speed modes) to control the motors independently
Measure: 29 3/4" x 25" x 6" or 7"